Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Slipping Through My Finger...


The song "Slipping Through My Fingers" keeps running through my head. It is a song by ABBA and it is on the "Mama Mia" soundtrack. Guess with Graduation and our daughter getting a job and starting college in August it just speaks to me. Seems like just yesterday she was a little girl and now she is a young woman. An amazing young woman! My heart swells with pride when I listen to her and see the young adult she is becoming. She is so out of the box and her own person, truly marches to her own beat. I have always told my husband she is a old soul in a young persons body. Another song that keeps running through my head, as I have sat and scanned pictures of her as a child into the computer, is "Child of Mine" by Carole King. Yes! I'm sappy and sentimental, but such a proud Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment