Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun with My Niece!

Last year I helped my niece (5 at the time) make Valentine Cards for her Dad, Mom, Cousins and Parrain (Pa –rain) (Godfather- which is my husband). This year she asked to make them again, so Aunt Dawn got everything together and this is the result of our cards this year. Now I did give her a little help with gluing, making a few flowers and a little design suggestions, for the most part it is all Elizabeth. We had a lot of fun getting messy and glued up. She loves to play with the stamps where she stamped “Happy Valentine’s Day!” on the inside of each of the cards.



On the Card below we cut out parts of paper heart doily's and she used markers to color them in. She did really well!


Found some of the items we used at Target in the dollar bin...like the card below.



Love Birds by Fancy Pants is one of the pieces of scrapbook paper that we used on these. We just cut out the little squares and used them on the different cards. I'm looking forward to making cards with Elizabeth again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment