Wednesday, March 30, 2011

End of March Already

Wow! End of March already! Where oh where did the month go? Has been a crazy month at my house with kids both ending up with sinus infections and myself fighting with allergies. Some fun stuff did happen, the company I worked for had a team for the Susan G Komen of Acadiana Walk for the Cure. It was fun and did the 5K walk with my son, sister in law, her step god-daughter and a couple of my husbands cousins. This charity event is close to my heart since my mother in law is a 22+ year survivor of breast cancer. The company I work for also did the jambayala cook off. It was very Yummy! The walk had over 9,000 people participating.
After the walk hubby, son and myself went and saw "Beastly". We liked it!
Spring has arrived and the weather has been nice and cool! Soon we will be in the 90's with 100% humidity but for now the 70's and low 80's is soooo nice.

1 comment: